Bookkeeping, Accounting, Business Solutions, and College Tutoring
From my very first accounting class, to the challenge of sitting for the CPA exam, my passion for accounting has never subsided. When most see debits, credits, and financial statements as mundane and daunting, I see opportunity to piece together a puzzle.
I have a proven track record of cleaning up balance sheets and implementing new accounting processes that dramatically improve accounting functions and accuracy.
I’m highly excel proficient. I have a niche for turning routine, manual processes into efficient, automated ones through the use of excel and the many facets it offers. I’m very comfortable diving into both new and familiar systems, accounting or otherwise, in order to extract the necessary data and be able to manipulate it with excel.
– Graduated in 2009 from California State University of Sacramento with a Bachelor’s of Science in Accountancy
– Accepted into the University of Reno Nevada MBA program for the Spring 2017 semester. Planned completion in Spring 2018
– CPA license from the State of CA, August 2015, Lic #127405
– Previous certification as QuickBooks ProAdvisor
– Auto dealership & servicing
– Property Management & Real Estate Development
– Hospital & Medical Group provider
– Entertainment & Sporting events
– Retail store (including all facets of inventory)